Friday, February 5, 2010

i lied.....

I lied to you a lot dear, and I hope you forgive me
I lied about the way I am, I lied a lot simply,
I lied to you that I loved you so,
When I loved you more than you cared,
I lied to you that I had to leave,
To let you live, by yourself and not scared.

I lied to you a million lies,
Still one truth did I tell,
I lied to you as the crow flies,
But in love with you I fell.

Forgive me not, for I am at sin,
For I lied to you through thick and thin,
Forgive me not, for I did lie,
About me being innocent, about me being shy.

I lied and lied and then lied some more,
I lied to you, till your heart I tore.

Now dear, its all come back,
To tear at me heart, cut me some slack.
All the lies, told, white and black,
Are hear to gnaw, at me in a pack.

Now that I see my end so near,
Its not fear that grips me but deep sorrow,
For every moment that I spent with you,
I feared for the lonely tomorrow.

Forgive not me, nor my lies,
As I deserve your hatred.
But forget me not beyond the skies,
Lying about the love putrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment