Friday, February 5, 2010

La Belle Dame Sans Merci

Considered it is to be beautiful
this feeling in me
makes me look pitiful.
it eats me from inside
and at the same time
a happiness is by my side.
i question myself in vain
'why ? why only me?
why ? why only she?
why couldn't it be anyone else but me ?
why does it have to be like this ? '
these questions sting me like a venomos kiss.
in this pain
i am unable to gain
it is better to be slain
than be lke this.
it is all so discomforting
that i wonder in half surprise
that this is really happening.
she knows everything, still is ignorant.
gosh this love ! i dont know whether to rave or rant.
there she leaves for a distant land
with just a shake of a hand,
we part, my heart torn apart.
i want to hide my face and cry out loud,
cry at the top of my voice,
and blame my hormones for my choice.
still there is hope which is ever fading,
but i hope against hope,
that someday shall come,
when she shall know,
my love for her
pure and fair as snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment